This is a measuring and estimating app for flooring professionals: retailers, sales reps, installers, estimators and contractors.
If you need to measure floors, calculate a seam layout and flooring material square footages, estimate total job cost & margin, prepare a bid proposal and installation diagram, then
the MeasureSquare 8 RETAIL Edition is designed for you. You'll get:
- Instant productivity: the programs automatically calculates optimal seam layout and cut list.
- Instant usability: drag-and-drop like a familiar office drawing tool.
- A sales closing tool that builds customer trust.
- Get a new staff up to speed with estimating and sales faster.
- Measure floors and stairways in multi-story structures with a laser meter
- Freedraw to show alignment lines, which can be restarted from any point
- Save frequently used room shapes as templates
- Tile grid layout with border in any angle and center location
- Draw room plan in layers (basement, main floor, upper floor)
- Place seams on any location and you can drag, move and delete seams
- Lay materials on walls
- Set pattern matching flow within several connected rooms
- Apply predefined tile patterns
- Add line cost items (padding and labor) automatically to estimates
- Edit/delete any cost item on a proposal sheet, allowing for contract terms to be printed with the proposal
- Export a proposal sheet to 3rd party account systems, such as RollMaster, Qfloors and Comp-U-Floor
- Material import and export as a CSV file
- Securely save and sync your work to the MeasureSquare cloud
- Share and collaborate projects with co-workers
- Import projects created in the MesureSquare APP on iPad/iPhone or Android devices
|OS||Windows 7, 8, 10 Professional 32/64bit|
|Memory||8 GB DRAM or SDRAM, 1 TB Disk|
|Screen Size||24" or larger, or dual screens for desktop PCs (recommended)|
|CPU||Intel i7 processor (recommended)|
Mon-Fri 7:30am-5pm, Pacific Time (PST)
U.S. Headquarters (US / Canada)
221 E Walnut St, Suite 110
Pasadena, CA 91101