Each webinar session lasts about 45-60 min and there will be follow-up assignments. The sessions can be customized to fit your team’s progress.
By the end of onboarding training, your users should be able to use the software effectively to achieve your expected results.
- Session 1: Explore your objectives and goals, which will be a part of a 30-day agenda. There will also be a discussion of the basic concepts and workflows of our software
- Session 2: Project/job and product database setup
- Session 3: Plan import, scale setup and area takeoff and product assignments
- Session 4: Estimating, seam layout optimization, tile designs, etc
- Session 5: Reporting and advanced subjects
A meeting session can be scheduled easily with a meeting link from your Point of Contact.
To have effective meetings, the participants should be under 6 for the best results.
You will also have access to customer support email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the team hotline (626-683-9188, M-F, 8-5pm PST).